On May 5 2016 SW moderated Quiet Giants: Luxury Brands and the High End Ecommerce Experience. The star panel included: 111 Skin, Practicology, Positive Luxury and Netnames. Hot topics included -Protecting your brand in a world of ecommerce -Protecting Luxury Brands against the counterfeit market -Has the obsession with fast fashion gone too far? Where does …
Monthly Archive: June 2016
Search Stacey Widlitz
- Chelseamania! April 24, 2017Could the latest extension of the Clinton brand be good for U.S. politics?
- The Activist and the CEO April 24, 2017Never underestimate name-calling as a governance tool, but now Arconic needs manners.
- Bad Intelligence Behind the Wheel April 23, 2017Machine learning will bring amazing innovations—and dangers and lawsuits.
- A Blow to Blaine Amendments April 23, 2017An anti-Catholic law has a bad day at the Supreme Court.
- France's Stark Choice April 23, 2017Macron vs. Le Pen reveals the French nationalist divide.
- As Retail Goes, So Goes the Nation April 22, 2017
- Seeing Signs that a Career Detour Was the Right Choice April 21, 2017
- Haven’t Bought a Car in a While? It’s a New World Out There April 20, 2017
- Text to Text | Guy de Maupassant’s ‘The Necklace’ and ‘Guerrilla Fashion: The Story of Supreme’ April 20, 2017
- The New Meaning of Fast Fashion April 20, 2017
- Pop-Ups and Shopping Events Galore. And It’s Bridal Week. April 19, 2017
- Where Well-Made Basics and Good Conscience Come in the Same Bag April 19, 2017
- Why Don’t All Jobs Matter? April 17, 2017
- Our Nostalgia for Main Street April 15, 2017
- Is American Retail at a Historic Tipping Point? April 15, 2017
- Sanofi files US antitrust lawsuit against Mylan over EpiPen April 24, 2017
- Spotify is working on its own music hardware April 24, 2017
- Trump struggled to keep promises in his first 100 days — and it may not get easier April 24, 2017
- Op-Ed: France’s best hope against a far-right takeover is an inexperienced former banker April 24, 2017
- Nasdaq 6,000, just a whisper away, may be signalling a hidden danger in the market, Art Cashin warns April 24, 2017
- Google's new VR camera has 17 lenses
- Why everyone's laughing at this $400 juicer
- Google cofounder's 'flying car' makes its debut
- This woman just made American space history
- Jack Ma: In 30 years, the best CEO could be a robot
- Preserving Holocaust survivor stories with technology
- Why there was an anti-Elon Musk ad in your Sunday paper
- Where Apple stands in its quest for 100% clean energy
- See the view from SpaceX's historic mission
- Facebook shows teens that coding is cool
- Report: Rent the Runway co-founder joins Walmart tech incubator April 24, 2017
- Turnover in Sears’ CFO suite continues April 24, 2017
- Retailers increase spending on lobbying efforts April 24, 2017
- Study: Mobile coupon usage on the rise April 24, 2017
- How to Stay Ahead in the Current Economic Environment April 24, 2017
- Is the Dollar Too Weak or Too Strong?It all depends on what period—and what conditions—are used in the comparison.
- Fed Tightening May Not Require Many Rate HikesThe central bank could stop reinvesting bond income or sell some of its massive holdings to achieve the same effect.
- How Social Security and Medicare Are Ruining UsThe U.S. has placed itself on a trajectory “that looks like a third-world debt crisis,” said one official. Is there a way out?
- FDIC Official's Promising Plan for Bank ReformVice Chairman Thomas Hoenig’s proposal would protect banks and taxpayers.
- Inventory Glut Could Push Oil Down FurtherDemand is declining more quickly than supply.