On May 5 2016 SW moderated Quiet Giants: Luxury Brands and the High End Ecommerce Experience. The star panel included: 111 Skin, Practicology, Positive Luxury and Netnames. Hot topics included -Protecting your brand in a world of ecommerce -Protecting Luxury Brands against the counterfeit market -Has the obsession with fast fashion gone too far? Where does …
Monthly Archive: June 2016
Search Stacey Widlitz
- The News from Nunes March 23, 2017Is anybody in Washington curious about presidential administrations spying on their successors?
- The Democratic Party's Empty Rage March 23, 2017For all the Republican discord, it’s the other side that’s incapable of actual governing.
- Major Trump to Ground Control March 22, 2017The President’s good idea for improving U.S. air traffic.
- Terror on the Thames March 22, 2017Not even Britain’s counterterror efforts can stop every attack.
- Gorsuch's Free-Speech Lesson March 22, 2017The nominee educates Sen. Whitehouse on the First Amendment.
- The Man Who Loathed Pajamas March 22, 2017
- Store Openings and Shopping Events This Week March 22, 2017
- Alternative Endings Seen for Sears and Its Hedge Fund Chief March 22, 2017
- Survival of Sears and Kmart Is in Doubt, Owner Warns March 22, 2017
- Turning a Cover-Up Into a Coveted Accessory March 21, 2017
- Walmart Expands Its E-Commerce Ambitions With a New Investment Arm March 20, 2017
- A Small Table Maker Takes On Alibaba’s Flood of Fakes March 18, 2017
- Tom Ford and Thakoon Give Up on See-Now, Buy-Now March 17, 2017
- One Wine Glass to Rule Them All March 16, 2017
- Getting Wise to Emerging Talents March 15, 2017
- House delays Obamacare replacement vote as it struggles to muster votes: Sources March 23, 2017
- New CBO estimate shows 'smaller savings' from revised GOP Obamacare replacement, same coverage drops March 23, 2017
- Head of House Freedom Caucus says GOP needs 30 to 40 votes more to pass Obamacare replacement March 23, 2017
- 'We are at a point where business and politics are inseparable,' said Box CEO Aaron Levie March 23, 2017
- Trader makes $1 million bet that homebuilders will continue to rally March 23, 2017
- Senate votes to undo Internet privacy rules
- Howard University campus opening at Google
- FCC moves to crack down on scam robocalls
- Would you want to live forever as a bot?
- From the Bronx to creating supersonic planes
- Phone device tests male fertility with 98% accuracy
- More halt Google ads over extremist videos
- Google Maps solves 'What's your ETA?' problem
- 4 myths -- and facts -- about online security
- Airbnb makes a late play for China
- Inventory Glut Could Push Oil Down FurtherDemand is declining more quickly than supply.
- Why Chinese Growth Will Snap Back to 10%The country’s electricity production, freight traffic, and credit growth all point higher.
- U.S. Jobs Outlook Far Brighter Than ReportedGovernment study points to 46.5 million openings by 2024, owing to creation of new positions and need to replace departed workers.
- Let's Ditch the Border Adjustment Tax PlanIf imposed, it’s likely to do nothing to help offset lower corporate taxes. Simply curbing spending would make more sense.
- Why Small Business Favors Trump---So FarCheered by promises of lower taxes, fewer regulations, and cheaper health care, company owners get upbeat.