On May 5 2016 SW moderated Quiet Giants: Luxury Brands and the High End Ecommerce Experience. The star panel included: 111 Skin, Practicology, Positive Luxury and Netnames. Hot topics included -Protecting your brand in a world of ecommerce -Protecting Luxury Brands against the counterfeit market -Has the obsession with fast fashion gone too far? Where does …
Daily Archive: June 28, 2016
Search Stacey Widlitz
- Gibraltar Braces for Life After Brexit April 24, 2017Spain wants joint sovereignty over the Rock, but the people adamantly oppose it.
- ObamaCare Repeal Needs a Direction April 24, 2017Focus on reducing the costs of health care, and more Americans will end up getting covered.
- Freud's Government Shutdown April 24, 2017Maybe it’s time to kill the filibuster for appropriations.
- Ending the Trial Bar's Road Trips April 24, 2017A pair of Supreme Court cases could rein in abusive forum shopping.
- Middlebury Struggle Session April 24, 2017The wrong man issues an apology for violent student behavior.
- As Retail Goes, So Goes the Nation April 22, 2017
- Seeing Signs that a Career Detour Was the Right Choice April 21, 2017
- Haven’t Bought a Car in a While? It’s a New World Out There April 20, 2017
- Text to Text | Guy de Maupassant’s ‘The Necklace’ and ‘Guerrilla Fashion: The Story of Supreme’ April 20, 2017
- The New Meaning of Fast Fashion April 20, 2017
- Pop-Ups and Shopping Events Galore. And It’s Bridal Week. April 19, 2017
- Where Well-Made Basics and Good Conscience Come in the Same Bag April 19, 2017
- Why Don’t All Jobs Matter? April 17, 2017
- Our Nostalgia for Main Street April 15, 2017
- Is American Retail at a Historic Tipping Point? April 15, 2017
- A nun was interrupted by a shareholder at the rowdy Wells Fargo annual meeting April 25, 2017
- Elliott urges Arconic to elect all four shareholder nominees April 25, 2017
- Five Samsung Galaxy S8 accessories that will help you get the most out of your phone April 25, 2017
- Trump’s Canadian lumber tariff could cost US homebuyers about $1,200 per house April 25, 2017
- Loonie, peso fall on fears of U.S. trade war April 25, 2017
- Waymo gives free self-driving rides in Phoenix
- Google's new VR camera has 17 lenses
- Nasdaq tops 6,000 mark for first time ever
- Wikipedia founder is launching a news website
- Mayer will walk away from Yahoo with $186M
- How Google plans to get a billion new users
- Sheryl Sandberg kicks off her next movement
- This mask helps firefighters see through smoke
- Samsung fixing Galaxy S8 days after launch
- 'Carpool Karaoke' fans kept waiting for Apple series
- Major expansion for Nevada outlet center April 25, 2017
- Women’s sporting goods retailer elevates its brand message April 25, 2017
- Despite merger uncertainly, Rite Aid beats Street in Q4 April 25, 2017
- Study: Key decision makers look to AI for ongoing success April 25, 2017
- Eco-friendly retailer to open first of its kind home improvement store April 25, 2017
- Is the Dollar Too Weak or Too Strong?It all depends on what period—and what conditions—are used in the comparison.
- Fed Tightening May Not Require Many Rate HikesThe central bank could stop reinvesting bond income or sell some of its massive holdings to achieve the same effect.
- How Social Security and Medicare Are Ruining UsThe U.S. has placed itself on a trajectory “that looks like a third-world debt crisis,” said one official. Is there a way out?
- FDIC Official's Promising Plan for Bank ReformVice Chairman Thomas Hoenig’s proposal would protect banks and taxpayers.
- Inventory Glut Could Push Oil Down FurtherDemand is declining more quickly than supply.