On May 5 2016 SW moderated Quiet Giants: Luxury Brands and the High End Ecommerce Experience. The star panel included: 111 Skin, Practicology, Positive Luxury and Netnames. Hot topics included -Protecting your brand in a world of ecommerce -Protecting Luxury Brands against the counterfeit market -Has the obsession with fast fashion gone too far? Where does …
Tag Archive: counterfeit goods
Search Stacey Widlitz
- Trump vs. Trump February 23, 2017Trump the president is looking like he’s trapped inside Trump the campaigner.
- When the President Speaks, Who'll Listen? February 23, 2017Trump’s congressional address should aim at voters who oppose him but are persuadable.
- A Real Fix for Trump's Conflicts of Interest February 23, 2017Congress should establish a public trust to oversee his company.
- Illinois Tax Heist February 23, 2017Democrats bet they can break Rauner or elect a tax raiser in 2018.
- Dean Calhoun of Yale Law School February 23, 2017More evidence that the left is rediscovering federalism.
- A Brave New World After London Fashion Week February 22, 2017
- What We Can Learn From Grandpa February 22, 2017
- The Minimalist Bliss of Acne Studios February 21, 2017
- Overheard at the Park Slope Food Co-op February 20, 2017
- The Shape-Shifting Puffer February 16, 2017
- ‘Footwear Is a Gateway Drug’: How Saks Lures Men to Its New Store February 16, 2017
- The Brave New World of Faster Fashion February 15, 2017
- Accessory Update: 5 Trends to Try February 15, 2017
- Five Places to Shop in Stockholm February 15, 2017
- Shopping for Photography Books With Simone Rocha February 14, 2017
- Former J.C. Penney CEO: The only one taking Amazon seriously is Walmart February 24, 2017
- Cramer Remix: How Garmin could outrun Fitbit February 23, 2017
- Cramer: Elon Musk’s Tesla smacks of the same wild approach as … Amazon February 23, 2017
- Dow pulls off a stunt it hasn't done in 30 years February 23, 2017
- Read this now: Bannon at CPAC | Little Tikes recall | Social media and stress February 23, 2017
- Uber investors blast company culture
- Waymo sues Uber over self-driving technology
- Uber to users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- Tech criticizes Trump on transgender reversal
- Google commits $11.5 million to racial justice efforts
- Lyft expands while Uber does damage control
- Indian startup founders slash jobs, take 100% pay cut
- Apple criticizes Trump over transgender bathrooms
- SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Tesla may open 3 more Gigafactory locations
- Canadian retailer posts lower Q4 sales February 23, 2017
- Improving Gap delivers good news February 23, 2017
- Off-price unit helps Nordstrom beats Q4 profit estimates February 23, 2017
- L Brands’ same-store sales flat, lowers 2017 outlook February 23, 2017
- Bartaco to make Texas debut at Trademark property February 23, 2017
- Why Small Business Favors Trump---So FarCheered by promises of lower taxes, fewer regulations, and cheaper health care, company owners get upbeat.
- The Jobs Surplus Is Real---Even in ManufacturingThe latest data show that employers are finding it harder to fill job openings, even after accounting for retiring boomers.
- Jobs Get a Trump Bump, But Little MoreThe new president’s first jobs report shows a decent uptick in payrolls, but the unemployment rate rose to 4.8%. Also: GDP and imports.
- Deconstructing Trump's Free-Trade MathGetting Mexico to pay for a border wall wouldn’t necessarily cut the trade deficit. In fact, it might increase it. And then there’s services.
- Raging Inflation Has Not ArrivedA close look at the factors affecting CPI suggests that last week’s number is no cause for alarm, though 2018 or 2019 could see gains.