On May 5 2016 SW moderated Quiet Giants: Luxury Brands and the High End Ecommerce Experience. The star panel included: 111 Skin, Practicology, Positive Luxury and Netnames. Hot topics included -Protecting your brand in a world of ecommerce -Protecting Luxury Brands against the counterfeit market -Has the obsession with fast fashion gone too far? Where does …
Tag Archive: moderator
Search Stacey Widlitz
- Confessions of a Free-Trade Lobbyist February 24, 2017Business leaders politely clap as the president puts exports at risk. Yet they know ‘Fortress America’ would be a disaster.
- Mattis's Pyrrhic Personnel War February 24, 2017The defense secretary clashes with the White House about staffing the Pentagon.
- The ObamaCare Holdouts February 24, 2017Given the chance, millions duck the law’s rules and limits.
- Waiting for Justice Gorsuch February 24, 2017An appellate-court ruling guts the Heller gun-rights decision.
- Washington Still Reels From the Quake of 2016 February 24, 2017From the White House’s empty offices to overly giddy CPAC, everyone seems a little lost.
- A Brave New World After London Fashion Week February 22, 2017
- What We Can Learn From Grandpa February 22, 2017
- The Minimalist Bliss of Acne Studios February 21, 2017
- Overheard at the Park Slope Food Co-op February 20, 2017
- The Shape-Shifting Puffer February 16, 2017
- ‘Footwear Is a Gateway Drug’: How Saks Lures Men to Its New Store February 16, 2017
- The Brave New World of Faster Fashion February 15, 2017
- Accessory Update: 5 Trends to Try February 15, 2017
- Five Places to Shop in Stockholm February 15, 2017
- Shopping for Photography Books With Simone Rocha February 14, 2017
- Here's what to watch for in Warren Buffett's annual Berkshire Hathaway letter February 24, 2017
- Our nation’s drug overdose problem, in five bleak charts February 24, 2017
- Early movers: JCP, FL, HLT, GS, WEN, HPE, JWN, GPS, PSO, GOOGL & more February 24, 2017
- More than half disapprove of Trump's performance: Poll February 24, 2017
- JC Penney will close up to 140 stores; fourth-quarter earnings top estimates but revenue falls short February 24, 2017
- Tech criticizes Trump on transgender reversal
- Uber investors blast company culture
- Waymo sues Uber over self-driving technology
- Uber to users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- Google commits $11.5 million to racial justice efforts
- Lyft expands while Uber does damage control
- Indian startup founders slash jobs, take 100% pay cut
- Apple criticizes Trump over transgender bathrooms
- SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Tesla may open 3 more Gigafactory locations
- Canadian retailer posts lower Q4 sales February 23, 2017
- Improving Gap delivers good news February 23, 2017
- Off-price unit helps Nordstrom beats Q4 profit estimates February 23, 2017
- L Brands’ same-store sales flat, lowers 2017 outlook February 23, 2017
- Bartaco to make Texas debut at Trademark property February 23, 2017
- Why Small Business Favors Trump---So FarCheered by promises of lower taxes, fewer regulations, and cheaper health care, company owners get upbeat.
- The Jobs Surplus Is Real---Even in ManufacturingThe latest data show that employers are finding it harder to fill job openings, even after accounting for retiring boomers.
- Jobs Get a Trump Bump, But Little MoreThe new president’s first jobs report shows a decent uptick in payrolls, but the unemployment rate rose to 4.8%. Also: GDP and imports.
- Deconstructing Trump's Free-Trade MathGetting Mexico to pay for a border wall wouldn’t necessarily cut the trade deficit. In fact, it might increase it. And then there’s services.
- Raging Inflation Has Not ArrivedA close look at the factors affecting CPI suggests that last week’s number is no cause for alarm, though 2018 or 2019 could see gains.