On May 5 2016 SW moderated Quiet Giants: Luxury Brands and the High End Ecommerce Experience. The star panel included: 111 Skin, Practicology, Positive Luxury and Netnames. Hot topics included -Protecting your brand in a world of ecommerce -Protecting Luxury Brands against the counterfeit market -Has the obsession with fast fashion gone too far? Where does …
Tag Archive: moderator
Search Stacey Widlitz
- Major Trump to Ground Control March 22, 2017The President’s good idea for improving U.S. air traffic.
- Terror on the Thames March 22, 2017Not even Britain’s counterterror efforts can stop every attack.
- Gorsuch's Free-Speech Lesson March 22, 2017The nominee educates Sen. Whitehouse on the First Amendment.
- Keeping Our Promise to Repeal ObamaCare March 22, 2017Our bill guts the failing law and enacts conservative reform without pulling the rug out from under anyone.
- Trump's Russia House March 22, 2017The intelligence agencies’ Russia investigation is a hall of mirrors that distorts and diminishes everyone who comes near it.
- The Man Who Loathed Pajamas March 22, 2017
- Store Openings and Shopping Events This Week March 22, 2017
- Alternative Endings Seen for Sears and Its Hedge Fund Chief March 22, 2017
- Survival of Sears and Kmart Is in Doubt, Owner Warns March 22, 2017
- Turning a Cover-Up Into a Coveted Accessory March 21, 2017
- Walmart Expands Its E-Commerce Ambitions With a New Investment Arm March 20, 2017
- A Small Table Maker Takes On Alibaba’s Flood of Fakes March 18, 2017
- Tom Ford and Thakoon Give Up on See-Now, Buy-Now March 17, 2017
- One Wine Glass to Rule Them All March 16, 2017
- Getting Wise to Emerging Talents March 15, 2017
- Seven arrests made in raids linked to Parliament attack that left four dead March 23, 2017
- Live: 7 arrests made overnight following Westminster terror attack March 23, 2017
- North Korea criticizes Trump for being too much like Obama March 23, 2017
- Richard Branson calls for second Brexit referendum based on 'real facts' March 23, 2017
- Erdogan warns Europeans 'will not walk safely' if they keep up their current attitude towards Turkey March 23, 2017
- Once a boy from the Bronx, he now creates supersonic passenger planes
- More halt Google ads over extremist videos
- Google Maps solves 'What's your ETA?' problem
- 4 myths -- and facts -- about online security
- Airbnb makes a late play for China
- The quest to make Japan's vending machines more fun
- Keeping your laptop safe under new airline ban
- Huffington: Uber sexism not a 'systemic problem'
- Twitter killed 377,000 pro-terrorism accounts
- Apple worth $750 billion. Next stop? $1 trillion
- Starbucks in hiring spree fueled by continuing store expansion March 22, 2017
- CSA honors Breakout Retailer Award winners March 22, 2017
- Famed Seattle center set for renovation March 22, 2017
- ‘Hold on a minute,’ says Sears March 22, 2017
- Moody’s: U.S. supermarkets’ profits to rise in 2017 March 22, 2017
- Inventory Glut Could Push Oil Down FurtherDemand is declining more quickly than supply.
- Why Chinese Growth Will Snap Back to 10%The country’s electricity production, freight traffic, and credit growth all point higher.
- U.S. Jobs Outlook Far Brighter Than ReportedGovernment study points to 46.5 million openings by 2024, owing to creation of new positions and need to replace departed workers.
- Let's Ditch the Border Adjustment Tax PlanIf imposed, it’s likely to do nothing to help offset lower corporate taxes. Simply curbing spending would make more sense.
- Why Small Business Favors Trump---So FarCheered by promises of lower taxes, fewer regulations, and cheaper health care, company owners get upbeat.